Monday 17 October 2011

Read-A-Thon Reading List

I think I have decided on my reading list for the Read-a-thon this weekend.
My choices are.
  • The Hunger Games Trilogy - Suzanne Collins
  • Blackthorn - Elizabeth Pulford
  • Blackthorn's Betrayal - Elizabeth Pulford
  • The Marvelous Land of OZ (Graphic Novel)
  • Wonderstruck - Brian Selznick
  • The Ask and the Answer - Patrick Ness
  • Monsters of Men - Patrick Ness
  • Sleight of Hand - Peter S. Beagle
  • Mirror Kingdoms - Peter S. Beagle
  • Singer of the Bush - A.B. 'Banjo' Patterson
  • Song of the Pen - A.B. 'Banjo' Patterson
That will be more than enough to last me 24 hours. I am not a very fast reader and I know there is no way I will get through this many books in 24 hours but it will give me a variety of books to choose from.


No comments:

Post a Comment