Saturday 24 August 2013

Quick Bookish Survey

Kelly at The Broke and the Bookish posted this little survey and I thought I would join in the fun!

1. The book I'm currently reading:

All The Truth That's In Me by Julie Berry.

The joys of working as a book seller is that my boss lets me borrow the ARC's that she is sent, which is how I got my hands on this one... Thanks Harper Collins Australia. So far I am loving it, but it is not due for release until October. I will be posting a review of this one in October.

2. The last book I finished:


As soon as I heard about this book I knew I had to read it. Thanks to Harlequin Australia for the ARC. 

3. The next book I want to read: 


Outback Dreams by Rachael Johns

I really enjoyed Man Drought by Rachael Johns so when an ARC of Outback Dreams turned up at work I had to borrow it. I am really excited for this one!

4. The last book I bought:

Splintered by A.G. Howard

I picked this one up yesterday. It sounds really interesting and the cover... just look at all the pretty colours!

5. The last book I was given:
I honestly can't remember the last book I was given. I think everyone must think I have too many books so they don't give them to me anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment